Actively managing your company’s Workers’ Compensation claims is vital in controlling costs that affect your bottom line; and, doing so must be placed in the right hands. At Montage, we are committed to providing you with active management and dedicated service. Through our partnership with experts in loss control and safety, we can tailor a program specifically to fit the needs of your company and help you achieve cost-saving goals. We have created some of the most effective incentive programs in the industry and will help you implement them to reduce and maintain a low experience modification.Our deep commitment to your employees’ safety goes far beyond the carriers’ resources; we partner with you to bring in our solutions as well. We are members, and in many cases, founding members, of our clients’ dedicated risk and safety teams. We will create monthly outreaches ranging from safety memos, to trainings to buy-in programs that will inject a new safety awareness into your company that is certain to yield positive results.
We specialize in Employee Relations using a TEAM approach: Total Employee/Employer Appreciation Management and believe happy, healthy employees help companies become successful and maintain that success.
Workers Compensation Claims ManagementMontage is committed to providing claims assistance to be the liaison between the carrier and your company.
- Claims review, analysis and customized trending to proactively manage claims with incentive programs offered where necessary
- Several years of claims experience
- Claim-specific reviews and updates are provided as needed based on the extent and severity of the claim
- Claims Manager available for all phone calls
- Certificate of insurance management
Unit Statistical Review
- Projected Experience Modification
- Personalized review of all claims and how they affect your Ex Mod
- Loss Run Analysis
- Developing a plan of action to assist your company in Ex Mod reduction
Safety TrainingWe partner with experts who will help identify areas where specific employee training needs to be conducted. These specific trainings, such as forklift certification, will be conducted separately from the quarterly management service.
- Safety Assessment
- Bi-Annually Safety Training at Corporate Site
- Assistance in Establishing a Safety Committee *
Sample Training Topics *
- Accident Causes and Prevention
- Accident Investigations and Reporting-Supervisors, Managers or Employees
- Back Safety / Safe Lifting
- Driving Safety
- Emergency Preparedness, Evacuation Procedures and Drills / Fire Extinguisher Use
- Electrical Safety
- Ergonomics: Training and Awareness
- Office Safety (General)
- Housekeeping (General)
Trainings will be different for each company. Necessary trainings will be determined through inspection of the corporate site. Quarterly training will be offered as necessary. (Two hours per quarter when we broker your Workers’ Compensation. More time may be purchased.)