Webinar: Helping HR Leaders Mediate Sensitive Conversations on Race & Diversity (While Empowering Employees To Engage In Honest Dialogue.)
- Speakers : Speaker: Tiana Sanchez, CEO, Tiana Sanchez International, LLC Time: 9:00am to 10:00am (followed by 10:00am to 10:30am Q&A)
- Categories : Race & Diversity
- Date : June 30, 2020 - June 30, 2020
In this presentation, speaker Tiana Sanchez of Tiana Sanchez International will discuss the following:
- Do you want to empower employees to engage in open and honest conversations with each other?
- Do you want to examine emerging issues on diversity and race and their impact on HR and organizational culture?
- Do you want to assess how well your company is currently doing in its present state?
Additionally, HR leaders will examine why understanding the black experience is essential to HR, what barriers exist that they are aware of and are NOT aware of, how to use words to appropriately engage in honest dialogue, determining when behavior becomes inappropriate and insensitive, and who benefits from creating and inclusionary culture.