COVID-19 Carrier Medical Director’s Panel – Today and the Future
- Speakers : Anthem's Medical Director David P. Pryor, MD Blue Shield's Medical Director Wayne Chen, MD CIGNA's Market Medical Executive Laura Clapper, MD Kaiser's Physician Ambassador Beverly Valles Torres, MD United HealthCare's Market Chief Medical Officer Jacob Asher, MD
- Categories : Coronavirus Health Insurance
- Date : August 11, 2020 - August 11, 2020
Join Anthem’s Medical Director David P. Pryor, MD, Blue Shield’s Medical Director Wayne Chen, MD, CIGNA’s Market Medical Executive Laura Clapper, MD, Kaiser’s Physician Ambassador Beverly Valles Torres, MD, and United HealthCare’s Market Chief Medical Officer Jacob Asher, MD, as they discuss how they have had to pivot for COVID-19 and what they are doing about it.
In this presentation, we will explore the following:
- · Understanding carriers response to support clients, customers, and providers.
- · Working in the new normal – working at home, returning to a “new” work environment.
- · Preparing for the pandemic’s behavioral health tsunami.
- · COVID-19’s impact on vulnerable communities and work on Social Determinants of Health.
- · Carrier’s Digital Tools for Employers to manage COVID-19.