- Speakers : Speaker: Brian Koegle, Partner, Pool Shaffery & Koegle, LLP – The Law Firm for Your Business Time: 9:00am to 10:00am (followed by 10:00am to 10:30am Q&A)
- Categories : Coronavirus Relief Act
- Date : April 16, 2020 - April 16, 2020
Attorney Brian Koegle of Poole Shaffery & Koegle, LLP will provide an update on all essential items California employers need to know including:
- The impact of the Families First Coronavirus Relief Act, including mandatory paid sick leave and expansion on family medical leave;
- Navigating the California Stay at Home Act, and determining who is an Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker;
- Understanding the benefits of the Senate Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) for your business; and,
- Deciding how, when and why to reduce hours, furlough and/or layoff employees.